Saturday, July 21, 2007

I DID IT!

I'm a new woman! I feel like I look SOO different!

I did the unthinkable! It took me 23 years to do and I finally did it! I finally actually pierced my ears! This may come to a shock for some of you but I really did it and I'm very proud! I kept telling myself that since I felt so ugly pregnant that once I had Boston and I would go get a pedicure (which I still haven't done), highlight my hair, get a professional massage (yeah probably not going to happen anytime soon), and FINALLY pierce my ears! I didn't think I'd be too nervous but when Kristin and I were on the way to the mall I had to try and keep my mind off it. When we actually got there and I was sitting in the chair I really couldn't believe how nervous I was! My heart was racing and my palms were sweaty! But before I knew it, it was over and both my ears were pierced. Why it took my so long I don't really know. Playing soccer as much as I did kept me from it for a long time because I never wanted to look silly with tape over my ears when I played. Then once I stopped playing it was just never a priority. But now I see girls with such cute earrings and I said to myself it was time to do it! So I braved it and finally did it! Aren't you proud?

2 comments:

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Okay, you said your palms were sweaty? What's new, they ALWAYS are. =) Love you.

Karlee said...

So I have a problem okay?!