It's official! We have now moved to Carrollton, Texas! We finally moved into our apartment on Saturday. Its so nice to finally have a place to call our own for awhile. I'm so tired of moving from city to city! We won't go get our furniture from Rexburg until September so in the mean time the company is renting us furniture (which I have been sitting around all day waiting for them to deliver and STILL now sign of furniture!). Kent has told me that now that we're settled I can start my nursery! I've been waiting FOREVER to put it together so I'm excited that I finally get to start! Poor Boston has been having to sleep in a Pack-n-Play and hasn't had a room to call his own! Kent swears he doesn't know the difference but I know deep down he does!
So instead of taking today to kind of organize and unpack the little that we actually DO have, I have been surfing the web for houses. Kent and I drove around all day yesterday looking at houses and different areas we might be interested in living. Kent really wants to stay in Carrollton since its pretty central to everything and right next to work. I, on the other hand, want to go out to Frisco where its growing SO fast! But it would be like a 25 min drive for Kent every day. We talked about it alot and have decided that max we will be in this house is 5 years. We don't want to buy anything TOO big because its our first house and we don't want to go house broke. We want to save our money so that in 5 years we can build a bigger house and customize it to what we want. So I told Kent I would look around at Carrollton and see what I could find. If I don't find anything in Carrollton I like then it's out Frisco we go! I won't find any thing brand new because those houses are TOO expensive but I've looked and found the PERFECT houses and I told Kent that we have to buy NOW! Unfortunately we just signed a 6 month lease so after trying to find my way around things and FAILED, I have resulted to prayer! So everyone pray that one of these houses stay on the market for 5 more months!
http://www.ebby.com/details/-2431901.html
Monday, July 16, 2007
WE'RE FINALLY HERE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Please don't move to Frisco! Carrollton is already far enough! It's all about me right?
They are both really nice! And Carrollton IS so much closer to where we will be and you'll need a babysitter sometimes right? OKAY but seriously--can't you complain about being allergic to smoke or something? If you JUST signed wouldn't it be pretty cheap to break your lease if they made you? Ours gets more expensive each month we stay but if we did it when we first got here it woudn't have been that bad like maybe $1k. And Brett knows a real estate lady who will give you 1% back of the closing costs or whatever so you could MAKE money for your nursery!
AND although I really like both of them I vote for #1. HA! So that decides it. Break your lease and move in so we can all have sleepovers!
I already thought about the whole smoke thing! But Kent thinks they'll just move us to a different apt and he WANTS to stay here for 6 months to save money! But I told him he better hope these houses are still on the market or else to Frisco we go!
Saving money is GOOD but frisco is BAD. Okay not really I'm sure its lovely but I bet it'll be like an hour away from Keller! We need to make sure we don't move on the same weekend in January so the boys can all help each other. I think ya'll, us, and the Nielson's will ALL be moving in january!
What about like Flower Mound? ANything new around there? OKAY okay but stay in Carrollton, I really liked where ya'lls apartment is, it seems like it is close to EVERYTHING.
And did I mention you could get a mansion in Keller for $180k?
I've looked in Flowermound and there's some stuff there and I'm not TOTALLY opposed to that idea but I like our ward and if I'm going to stay close to here I'd want to live in Carrollton. But who knows...we just started looking. Keller is just as far from work for Kent as Frisco if not farther and I'm really in LOVE with Frisco but who knows...we'll see. I'm sure we'll take a look out that way too.
Post a Comment