Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Happy Baby, Mad Momma
Okay, so I was really excited to go and get my swing for Boston. I had been waiting FOREVER to get it because my parents wanted to give it to him and they waited for the shower to do it. So we went and looked for swings, I picked out the one I wanted and was SO excited to get home, put it together and let Boston sit back and relax in his new swing! So Chad put it all together and we sat Boston in it. We started the swing...and it didn't go. We pushed him a little thinking that would help get it started but after a few minutes, it had stopped! I was SO MAD because he loved it so much! The second it started moving he was PAST OUT! He LOVED IT and yet the stupid swing didn't even work! So then we had to take it apart, put it back in the box and now we have to drive all the way back out to BFE to Baby's R Us and return it and get another one! I'm so annoyed! It's such a hassle that isn't necessary! I'm nervous to get the same swing because I don't want the same thing to happen. But I LOVE that swing and I wasn't really sold on any of the other ones there. I guess I'll try it one more time and if its broken...I'm going to be one MAD MOTHER at Graco AND Baby's R Us! Look at Little Peaceful Boss!
The Cherished Swing...trust me the thing does wonders even though it didn't even really work!


2 comments:

The Nielsons said...

I hope my swing works! Let me know if the new one works!

Karlee said...

UPDATE: New Swing works GREAT! It took me forever to put together but IT WORKS and most of all Boston LOVES it!