Boston is just over 2 months old and I STILL don't have his room put together. I was planning on waiting to do it when we get back to Idaho...but obviously plans have changed and I get to do it now that we're here in Dallas. I have been surfing the web trying to find the perfect bedding for Boston. The more I look, the more I find. Some more pricey than others but right now I don't care about price I just want to get it all decided on. I can't order my crib yet because I THOUGHT I wanted a cherry crib but when I come across some of the cute bedding I've found, they will clash with a cherry crib and I need a white crib....SO DIFFICULT! Basically I have to hurry and decide on my bedding and then I'll be able to decide what crib I want. Here are the nominations for crib bedding:
So now can you see my dilemma? I need to decide soon. I know it's just a "baby's room" BUT it's BOSTON'S baby room and I want only the BEST for him! This is a serious decision!





4 comments:
My vote is the Neapolitan chocolate blue!
So I see you have your hands tied, huh? Well, the decision is actually quite hard for me too. I like the first,second and third the best! I know that doesn't help out that much, sorry. I love the pottery barn one, just because the rug and drapes that go with it really add to the room. But I also really like the other two also. The second one may be too many polk-a-dots, but I still think you could make it work. I'll call you tonight. Love you.
And the last one. Those are my two favorites.
I would go for the first one or the last one..I really like the first one because it can "grow" with him..meaning, he isn't going to be newborn for much longer and this one can carry him through til his is done with his crib or he's a toddler. The other ones are cute, but maybe TOO cute...
Post a Comment