Nolan.
Noligan.
Nolinator.
Nolly
Regardless what he gets called, he hit the 5 month mark.
He is ONE happy boy.
He smiles, chatters and if he's in the right mood will laugh at us.
I could squeeze him to pieces I love him so much!
The other day the thought came to me of when Hudson was asked what our baby's name would be when Nolan was in my belly.
The first time he answered, he paused for a few minutes and then exclaimed, "RED!!" He stuck to that name my whole pregnancy. As I reflected on that, it donned on me that Nolan has that red tint to his hair. Did Hudson remember/know something we didn't?
Not sure but pretty neat at the same time.
Our little "Red"
He LOVES his baths.
I'm sure he would kick, squeal and splash for hours if I let him.
We've been working on sitting up.
He's slowly progressing
He started rolling over to his belly right before he hit the 5 month mark. This always freaks me out when they are swaddled so this is when I leave their arms out of the blanket.
That's always an adjustment for them to get used to.
Then it was the whole phase of rolling to his belly and freaking out (somehow forgetting he CAN roll back to his back). It's been a process but now he prefers to sleep on his belly right in the upper corner of the crib.
I also introduced rice cereal. He was VERY unsure about that at first but after a few tries, he got it down and now takes it like a champ.
He LOVES his little lizard that plays Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.
It seems to be one of his favorite songs.
Anytime he's crying in the car, Boston will sing that to him and he calms right down.
It's actually rather sweet.
This little guy still loves to be outside when the weather is warm enough
And even when it's not warm enough to go outside, he sure does look precious all bundled up!
1 comment:
He's so cute and chunky! Those baby food pictures are the best! Jillian calms down when we sing "you are my sunshine" and it is really sweet when siblings sing to the babies! I love his big round eyes!
Post a Comment