This post is LONG overdue (a month to be exact).
FOUR month stats:
Weight: 15 lbs. 3.5 oz (48%)
Height: 24.75 inches (35%)
Head: 16.75 inches (80%)
I love comparing my boys' growth at this point and he's now the SMALLEST baby so far (in height and weight). He is deceptively smaller than he looks. Those cheeks make you think he's chunkier then he really is.
He is grabbing onto toys now and starting to bring them to his mouth.
Yet his hands are still his favored chew toy.
He switched to a FOUR hour routine which is SO much easier. I struggle to keep him awake for a full two hours. He usually eats 6 oz, stays awake for about an hour and a half and then is sleeping for 2 1/2 hours. I also stopped pumping!!!!!!! That was a glorious day for EVERYONE in this house. I should have enough stored up to last for most of the year. It feels SO nice to be somewhat back to myself again and not feel like a COW. Life changing.
Around 14 or 15 weeks, we dropped his LATE night feeding and he is now sleeping from about 8:30 pm-8/8:30 am.
We also moved this big guy to his crib.
I know this is my THIRD child but that still hasn't stopped me from panicking about the whole room separation thing. I'm CONSTANTLY waking up in the middle of the night making sure he's still okay. And by the way, I bought a video monitor this go around and LOVE it (although the thermometer on it isn't accurate).
He still loves to be outside
but he doesn't always LOVE his car seat (maybe the comfy jacket he was wearing is what REALLY upset him).
We can't get over this HAPPY, SMILEY, EASY GOING little guy.
1 comment:
Love this little guy! Time is moving so quickly and he is getting too big! Nolan has the cutest smile!
Post a Comment