Thursday, February 19, 2015

rockets date night

One of the gifts Kent got for Christmas was tickets to the ROCKETS vs. MAVS game. 
Currently, Kent LOVES the Rockets (because of James Hardin) where I still remain a Mavs fan.
I like the call him a fair weather fan because he cares more about what players are playing for who then he does the team as a whole. 
Either way, this man LOVES, LOVES, LOVES his basketball.
Coincidently enough, we happened to be at the same game that some of the youth in our ward who sing for their middle school choir were performing the National Anthem.
They did great!
 Kent sported his Rockets gear while I sported BLUE for my Mavs.
 What fun is a game like this without some fun competition? 
We placed a small bet on the game and sadly, Kent won the bet. 
Dang Mavs.
It was still a great date night and one I always love!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I love live basketball games and we hardly ever go! That sounds like it was super fun! Y'all are totally cute...