Friday, August 03, 2012

Cousins

In Louisiana, all the cousins just got to have fun together.  And I love that.  Its sad when you don't live close enough to play more but we have to take advantage of time we have together.  Here's a few of the fun things the kids did.  

It rained one day (actually LOTS of days), so what else is there to do besides run, dance and play in the rain?!?  They loved it. 
We also did our annual puddin painting.  The kids love this.  We were sad Krew had already headed back to Utah and couldn't join in the fun.  Next year?
This year Hudson got to try it out.  Surprisingly, he wasn't as into it as the other kids.
Landry sat, quietly...waiting for his turn.
This poor cat got attacked by Hudson.  Although, he didn't seem to fully care.  That cat was after him some puddin!
Then, we sprayed them clean
 And meanwhile, Landry got a little taste of what everyone else was up to.
 Time at Mimi and Papa's is often spent swimming...DAILY....like from sun up to sun down.  It was what my sisters and I did in the summer growing up.  Making up new pool games and swimming until our skin was wrinkly.  Glad our kids enjoy it like we did!
Yes, Boston does need to jump OUT inside of near the side.  Freaked me out.  
And what's better than pizza by the pool for dinner???   
Love all these cousins.

2 comments:

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

What a FUN post!!!! You got some really good pictures!!! Man, I wish I was caught up on my blog so I could do all these fun ones. We miss you guys and now that Boston is in school, we'll never see each other (wah). But we can always count on the 4th of July, I guess (sigh). Maybe, just MAYBE we'll end up in the same metropolis someday...

...A girl can dream, right?

Mom said...

Loved these pictures! Keep wondering how much longer the kids will enjoy the pudding "Art". But they are game so far each year. Love that they are all learning to swim better. Even Krew was able to jump off the diving board with little fear! And, yes, the rain kinda put a damper on things. But they didn't mind. I really like the picture of them dancing together. Classic!!