Time flies. Hudson is now 19 months but with our busy summer, just got him in for his 18 month appointment.
Weight: 28 lbs 8 oz (90%)
Height: 32 1/2 inches (36%)
I'm telling you, this boy's weight is deceiving. He doesn't look nearly as chubby as he really is.
This little toe head kid is a crack up. Totally has Kent's personality from wanting to make people laugh and loving attention to being a little daredevil with ZERO fear.
He LOVES his brother and now calls from him on a regular basis "BUBBA! BUBBA! BUUUUBBBAAA!!" From looking for him around the house to trying to wake him up in the morning, it doesn't stop.
He loves the pool and totally doesn't mind being dunked. This is something I never even wanted to attempt with Boston but Hudson LIVES for it.
Hudson is quite the picky eater and there are very few things he will actually eat. Thank goodness for these veggie/fruit puree combo's because he LIVES for them. I don't understand how those taste BETTER than the solid form.
This kid always has SOMETHING in his hand. His preference? A ball. He yells "DUNK" whenever he's wanting to shoot it through the hoop.
We threw the highchair in storage and have upgraded to a booster seat and he thinks he is SO big. I've also allowed him to start using silverware. This sometimes creates an even bigger mess (which stresses me out) but he generally will eat more for some odd reason. If you want this kid to try something, he won't do it until you give him a fork/spoon. You better watch out though because he loves to eat with the silverware but he also LOVES to CHUNK the silverware....AND his cup. This has created even bigger messes and it has also started him in timeout.
He figured out how to open doors...specifically doors he is not supposed to open, so for the first time ever I bought these childproof nobs. He wasn't too thrilled.
Still in love with the blanky and binki. It has been his comfort since he was getting four teeth in all at once. He now has SIXTEEN teeth.
And he still loves his books. If you ask him to read a story, in seconds he'll be on your lap ready to be read too.
He's growing so fast. He's saying new words all the time and will ATTEMPT to say alot of things you ask him too. He knows where his eyes, nose, mouth, tongue, hair, head, fingers, belly button, and toes are but RARELY does it on cue. He has to be up for impressing in order to perform.
We absolutely love this boy. His big run and tackle hugs are the best. He is learning SLOWLY what "soft love" is in our house (its adorable when he does it) but prefers to be rough instead. Boston never had a difficulty with it but that just shows the different personalities they both have. I love his kisses and his cuddles. He is my cuddle boy. His personality and smile bring so much happiness (and stress) to our home.
People used to ask me if I thought having two kids was hard. My response has always been no. Lately though, sometimes I think differently. There are definitely days when having two puts alot of stress on me and the thought of baby #3 coming anytime soon goes FAR out the window...!! We will enjoy what we have for now especially until Kent's crazy work schedule slows down and I can get some added help at home.





3 comments:
Oh my little Huddy Hud! How I miss you!
I absolutely LOVE this kid! He cracks me up! His cute little smile just lights up my face and I love it! It's funny how different two little brothers can be from one another but so great that they love each other so much! And cannot BELIEVE he weighs the same as Krew! Krew is 3...Hudson is 19mths! I'm sure that Hudson will make it to 30 lbs before Krew does. HAHA!
I am in LOVE with this little boy!! I feel like it's been forever since I've seen him. By the time I see him next he'll be 2 years old and even crazier and busier than before. :(
I love that him and Boston have a great relationship and that Hudson adores him. He's definitely different than Boston, for sure! I can't believe some of the things this kid tries to do and get away with. I want to squeeze that little boy!
Post a Comment