We love, love, LOVE this sweet boy. He brings us SO much happiness and smiles. We are less then 30 days away from celebrating his FIRST birthday (add stress #572 to my list this month--planning his first birthday RIGHT after Christmas).
He is slowly getting more comfortable with taking a few more steps but hasn't committed to walking 100%. He RUNS behind his walking toys now and its pretty hilarious! He still goes for anything and everything in sight and I must keep ALL eyes on him when we are in public and at home. Boston helps me out from time to time....
Generally this is what my house looks like when Hudson is awake (TOTALLY different from Boston maybe playing with a toy at a time). This is while Hudson was in the middle of destroying Boston's room.
We have now given Hudson a new nickname: The Huddy Badger (you'll get this if you follow LSU football). A few things to remember this month about him:
*He surprisingly enjoys feeding himself peas & carrots but hasn't taken a liking to squash or zucchini.
*He said "bubba" for the first time which made Boston OVER JOYED for over an hour.
*Hudson can throw the biggest tantrum if you take stuff away that he shouldn't have. Those screams can KILL your ears.
*The word "no" is completely understood but he thinks its a funny game instead of wanting to listen.
*He has out grown his 6-12 month clothes & is in 12-18 month
*Boston has taught him to give him five. I don't know if he really knows what he's doing but he'll usually do it for Boston every time he holds his hand out and asks him give him five!
*He has graduated to his big boy carseat because he's now too big for his infant one.
*He can NOT sit still for ANYTHING this INCLUDES eating his bottle. It is a battle to get him to sit still to eat. He's much rather perfer to STAND by the couch, hold a toy in hand and chug away! This drives me CRAZY!
3 comments:
AAAH I absolutely LOVE this boy! Could he BE any cuter!? (like my impersonation of Chandler? HAHA!) I can say that I have experienced him not sitting still for even his bottle! That would drive me crazy too! HAHA! But that's Hudson! And I'd like to say I was the one who came up with "Huddy Badger"! You're welcome! :) I loved Hudson's relationship with Boston too...giving him high fives and Boston getting so excited that he said "Bubba". So fun to have two little boys!
I LOVE THIS KID!!!! Your boys are going to be the bestest of friends...that is, if Boston can get over his little OCD, because you KNOW Hudson is going to figure out what bugs his big brother and he is going to TEASE HIM!!!
I canNOT stop staring at that adorable little face. What a sweet little boy! Can't wait to see him in February!
He is a pretty cute boy. Definitely gonna be trouble. The ladies at the gym love that kid. He always smiles big and they just laugh. They also say he picks on the big kids and things happen and Huddy Hud is the only one that doesn't cry. He's gonna be a tough one.
Post a Comment