Thursday, June 02, 2011

Its SUMMER time





Which means NO more preschool!! When I told Boston it was his last day last Thursday, he didn't quite understand that concept and why he wouldn't be going during the summer. To him, summer has been going on now for over a month (b/c summer time is when we play in the water which we've been doing for awhile now). We were invited to a little preschool presentation the last day of school. Kent took time out of his busy schedule to come watch too and surprised Boston. Here is his whole class (how she can get those kids to sit quietly in one spot for a long period of time, I have NO idea).



This is Boston's best friend Kyler! Its so funny to watch these two. They want to do everything the other one is doing. Its really a sweet friendship.


Boston and Ms. Lynette---the greatest teacher ever! Boston learned SO much from her and has seriously grown this last year in so many ways thanks to her. Boston LOVES her. If I could have her teach Boston every year, I would. We were so blessed to have her teach him this year!



After school was out, in order to celebrate his last day, we took Boston to Chickfila for lunch (his favorite)!


Daddy had to head back to work so we went home and laid Hudson down for his nap and I told Boston we'd have a "school's out for summer" party. We put his new water guns and wiggly water sprinkle that he got from his birthday to work! I must say I felt like a kid again hiding and shooting at each other, running through the sprinkler and playing in the water table...I may have had more fun than him!


When outside in the Texas heat, you've gotta eat a yummy popsicle!


We are so proud of Boston this last year and all that he's learned (even Hudson is proud of his big bro). I can't believe his first year of preschool has come and gone. This just means we are getting closer to KINDERGARTEN!!! I can't even think about that.....



Boston ALWAYS wants to hold Hudson's hand like this, I just love it!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I am thrilled that Boston loves school so much! I am pretty sure it is because of Mrs. Lynette. She IS a great teacher. I also love the last picture of the boys! They will be the best of buddies/friends FOREVER!!!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

awwwwwww!!! I LOVE that he loves school so much. And I love his little cheezy grin when he is holding up his little certificate.

The one with the water gun reminds of when him and Charlie said that they want to squirt Mimi when they get to Papa and Mimi's house. That picture of Boston.....man, he means business with that thing.

Also the last picture of the boys is adorable!!! They are going to be best friends!!!