Leslie and Sidney came and paid us a visit for the weekend! We were excited to have them come and meet baby Hudson for the first time! They got in late Friday night and Saturday Kent had to work part of the day so we had a pretty chill weekend. After taking them to our favorite Mexican restaurant (okay, Kent's favorite) Los Cucos, we went over to the pool for the afternoon/evening. Hudson fell asleep in Aunt Leslie's arms.
Kent looks like he's struggling holding up the kids (although I did try to take multiple pictures b/c Sid kept closing her eyes...this was the best one I got).
Somehow Kent convinced Boston to get water dumped on him from the water buckets that swing from the top...I don't know if you'll be able to convince him to do it again.
Kent had to work again on Monday (surprised? not me) so we relaxed Monday and let the kids play in the yard with the water toys. Right before Leslie and Sidney were leaving, Kent showed up just in time to say goodbye. After they left, we spent the rest of the evening as a family and went to see Kung Fu Panda 2! It was a pretty cute movie! In honor of Kung Fu Panda we stopped for some Panda Express on the way home! It was a fun weekend & nice to see family. Thanks for coming down Leslie and Sidney & bringing some fun gifts for the boys too!!
1 comment:
HAHAHA!!! I'm loving all of Kent's face expressions in the pictures when he's holding the kids. That's hilarious. I'm glad that Boston was able to have his cousin come and play with him.
Did Boston like when all that water fell down on him? That would FREAK Charlie out. There is no way he'd go under there.
Yay, for summer time!
Post a Comment