A LITTLE LATE
I've been meaning to try post this but haven't had access to any of our good pics from the wedding day so this is what you get....
8/27/09:
5 YEARS DOWN AND ETERNITY TO GO!
I love this man with all my heart and I'm glad he's the one I'm stuck with forever!

6 comments:
Happy Anni guys! Hope you get to do something fun by yourselves :)
wow, 5 years! you guys are just truckin along, aren't you?!
happy belated! By the way, where are you moving next?
p.s. LESS than one year til our 2010 ya-ya reunion in NYC. Book your tickets early!
Happy Anniversary! Yall are beautiful!
Happy Late Anniversary! I can't believe its been 5 years already.
AWe, you guys look so cute! I remember that day! It was hot, and I was large with child. I will NEVER forget that day. =)
Post a Comment