Tuesday, September 22, 2009

DEEP SEA FISHIN' IT!
A few weeks ago, Kent was able to go with a few of the sales reps into the gulf to go deep sea fishing! I was and STILL am a little jealous that we were unable to find someone to watch Boston so I could go! Do I like fish? No. But I'd LOVE to do this!!! That's okay, my opportunity to go is about 2 weeks away! But here are a few pictures from their little adventure:











The guys all came home that night ready to grill and fry up some fish. I was daring and decided I'd TRY (I am NOT a fish eater...something about slimy, swimy creatures living in the ocean grosses me out). My reviews? I LOVED the shark....FRIED of course (because what DOESN'T taste better fried???). So now, I have fish sitting in my freezer waiting to be cooked. Will I be cooking it? NOPE! That's Kent's job or else I will puke and be unable to even TRY to eat it! I'm glad he got a day to relax finally. This summer has been a busy one for him so he deserved it!

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

Mike would be so jealous! I won't let him see the pictures! Looks like they had a great time!

Kelly Munns said...

wow, that's a LOT of fish! and i propose you put a caption above that first picture that says something like, "tempted? sorry ladies, he's all mine". just a suggestion... :)

Jamie said...

You are BRAVE Karlee!

Jenn said...

That looks awesome! Shark huh? How fun. I want a report when you get to go! :)

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

That is soooo awesome! I had no idea that he went to do that! Why didn't you tell me?!
Those pictures are priceless.