Monday, September 07, 2009

FOOTBALL BEGINS!!!!!!!
Okay, I must admit that I love fall for ONE reason....COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!!!! If you only knew how much I love it....
Anyway, Saturday marked the kickoff of the season! Can I say I was BLOWN away by BYU's WIN over Oklahoma...I mean seriously? I think I about had a heart attack! We were blown away by surprise and COMPLETELY thrilled! Now I REALLY wish I would've gotten to go with my dad to the game! GOOOO COUGARS!!!!!!

FINAL SCORE:
BYU: 14
OKLAHOMA: 13
Next game...LSU!!!! Can I just say I was THRILLED to finally see the Tigers play but I TOTALLY felt like it was a B-O-R-I-N-G game! Maybe because I just saw an amazing game prior but I was really bored. Sorry Tigers. But good news...WE WON!!!!! Although I really hope they look better in games to come....
FINAL SCORE:
LSU: 31
WASHINGTON: 23

3 comments:

Cassie said...

:( Mitch was sad the dawgs lost!

jamie said...

Agreed about football but also super excited for fall TV!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Okay, that has got to be one of the cutest pictures of Boston! Him and Charlie are going to be the bestest of friends! I sure miss that little man.