whatever you do...DO NOT hate on my bff ellen. got it?
apparently she says she's just on to be the voice of the american people. she admits she's not a technical judge like the others, but she's a fan of the show (hasn't missed an episode). don't you get People? or at least read people.com every morning like me? if you did, you would know this and stop hating!
I don't think she could be worse than Paula Abdul!!! Mitch and I couldn't stand Paula, at least Ellen will bring some humor to the show. I am interested to see how it will go.
I know! I heard that too! I thought the exact same thing...she is a comedian, not a singer so how is this going to work? I had heard that they were thinking of getting Shania Twain and even thought I don't love her, she made more sense. I guess we will to see how it goes? When does the next season start?! I miss our little American Idol conversations!
5 comments:
whatever you do...DO NOT hate on my bff ellen. got it?
apparently she says she's just on to be the voice of the american people. she admits she's not a technical judge like the others, but she's a fan of the show (hasn't missed an episode). don't you get People? or at least read people.com every morning like me? if you did, you would know this and stop hating!
I don't think she could be worse than Paula Abdul!!! Mitch and I couldn't stand Paula, at least Ellen will bring some humor to the show. I am interested to see how it will go.
whatever! I love Ellen! shes gonna rock it- is this for real how come I haven't heard this???
I know! I heard that too! I thought the exact same thing...she is a comedian, not a singer so how is this going to work? I had heard that they were thinking of getting Shania Twain and even thought I don't love her, she made more sense. I guess we will to see how it goes? When does the next season start?! I miss our little American Idol conversations!
I'm right there with ya sista!
Post a Comment