HAPPY FOR FALL TV!
Yes, there are MANY shows I'm excited to have back on my Tivo now that fall is finally here (I told my sister just yesterday my list of shows and I must admit there are QUITE a few!) BUT there's one face I'm SOOO happy to see daily again:
I know my Republican family HATES this (and trust me this DOES NOT make me lean AT ALL to the left but I'll have you know when I disagree, I DO shoot Oprah an email! Involved too much, yes...) but I can't resist watching and you can't DENY that she has some GREAT shows. Oh Oprah, how I love that you're BACK!!!!

4 comments:
karlee! i never would have guessed you like watching oprah. i can't stand her. she's too nonchalant. so much that she seems to boast about it. whatev harpo. enjoy your dose of sass while i enjoy survivor, the biggest loser, desperate housewives, brothers & sisters, the amazing race, hmm...what else? i know you said you like a lot of fall tv, but she did NOT deserve a spot on your blog before all the rest of them, did she?!
OPRAH IS OF THE DEVIL KARLEE!!
mmmmmm....well.....we have some Oprah haters huh??? Well I guess we will just have to stick together....because my life is finally back to normal now that shes back on! I just pretend like she doesn't drool over Obama...so I can enjoy her show! BUt seriously I am loven' it!
How can you watch her when she is such an Obama lover? =)
Post a Comment