Sunday, June 28, 2009

2 YEAR PICTURES!!!!!!
So I know I have LOTS to catch up on with blogging. We've pretty much been out of town the whole month of June so I have a TON of pictures to catch up on. Instead of backtracking right now, I'm REALLY anxious to post Boston's 2 year pictures that I just got today. While I was in Dallas this week, I had WHITNI PARKER do Boston's pictures and they turned out SSOOO good (yes, I'm being a proud mom). These aren't all the pictures she gave me but they are alot of them...I just love them all so I posted the majority! THANKS WHITNI! I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how they turned out! They're EXACTLY what I wanted!!!

More posts to come!

14 comments:

Katie and Josh Fairbanks said...

Karlee Those are SOOOOO CUTE! The little man is getting so grown up! Can't wait to have ya'll back to have playdates!

Brett said...

I love them! (jamie on bretts name)

Kari Combe said...

I don't know how she does it. I can hardly get these little stinkers to look at my camera long enough to snap the photo. He is so so very adorable. She really captured his personality! Wish he were here right now so I could smother him with kisses! (This is Mama on Kari's sight)

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Isn't Whitni great?! She does a fabulous job. I'm very impressed, as always.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them as well. I can't really tell you which ones are my favorite because I really do love all of them!

What are you going to do now? Where are you going to hang up all these pictures? See, I told you it is hard to choose which ones you want.... =D

Brent and Britta said...

So cute! I love the one on the swing! You can tell he's just being himself, adorable.

Adrienne said...

I LOVE them! Especially the one in the green grass and the last one! Ohhh he is so cute! Makes me wonder what our little man will look like! You SHOULD be a proud mom!

mary said...

Karlee....these pics turned out FABULOUS!!! I LOVE THEM!

Ken and Meag said...

Oh wow, how adorable! Looking at these pictures makes me extra excited to have a boy! Too precious!

Kelly Munns said...

oh my gosh karlee, those are amazing! he looks sooo good and he's doing the cutest thing! i thought for sure he'd look happiest eating that sucker, but he looks just as happy in the grass and looking up at the sky. he is so adorable. i can't believe how chunky he is still! those cankle rolls are the best. i'm sad isaac's not a chunky monkey anymore. it's probably because the poor kid won't eat anything.

anyway, congratulations. those are awesome.

- said...

hes so adorable I just want to pinch those cheeks! cant believe hes 2. hes gonna be trouble with the ladies I can tell already! so cute!

The Nielsons said...

OMG I love them!! Please give me her number asap so I can call and schedule Isabel's pics!!

Cardon Family said...

I love love love them too!!!! They are darling! I love how happy he is in that last picture! So cute!

Bridgett said...

This girl did an amazing job! Boss looks so cute! I cant wait for him to play with my nephews!

Toones said...

That is one freakin kid Karlee.... I want one just like him! hehe