Thursday, June 18, 2009

NEW NEPHEW SOON TO COME!!!

We officially got word today that Kari is having her baby (hopefully...as long as all those other multiple women in Utah having babies stay away and make room for Kari) on MONDAY!!!!!! I'm SOO thrilled for her probably because I was in Utah and experienced alot of the ups and downs of her pregnancy. It has NOT been an easy road for her (what's with the Bluth girl's pregnancies?) and I know she's VERY anxious to have little baby Krew boy here! I can't WAIT to meet him and I'm sad I have to wait until July 30th to meet him!!! Why can't we all just live close? Kari, I know you'll do great! JUST THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!! (and baby Krew...okay AND Brandon!) The clothes are on their way....

More updates to come...we've been out of town and on the go for about 3 weeks now!!! Boss man and I head home on Saturday. Wish me luck! This will be our first flight with Boston having to sit like a big boy in his OWN seat and supposedly supposed to stay seated with his seat belt securely fastened (YEAH RIGHT!!!)....any suggestions? He's flown on a plane about 14 times (that includes returning flights) but he's now 2 which means his own seat which may be a good or bad thing...guess we'll see. Have I mentioned I'm flying alone? Yeah I think I've done that 10 of the 14 flights anyway but still it WOULD be nice to have Kent there on this first!

2 comments:

Cherie' said...

Yay for Kari! We are counting on you Karlee to be a good Auntie and post up some pictures ASAP!

critts said...

Yay for your sister! As for the flight thing...I think it's easier to have them in their own seat because they are contained. Marc would never sit on my lap but he'll sit in his seat (and even sleep) the whole time as long as I bring things to entertain him like Color Wonder or the portable DVD player, a magna doodle, etc. Good luck!