Sunday, June 21, 2009

WE'RE BAAAAACK!!!
We arrived back in Houston YESTERDAY after 2 weeks of being away! Luckily Boston was superb on the flight, although I will say he is NOT in favor of being tied down to that seat for take off and landing (luckily, food and toys are a GREAT distraction). And on a side note, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Southwest! I've loved them in the past BUT 3 reasons I love them now?
1. No charge for the first TWO pieces of luggage
2. DR. PEPPER served on flight (that alone makes it the best!)
3. They are the ONLY airline that I've flown lately that will still put your carseat in a plastic bag covering!
Anyway, enough of that!
We were welcomed by THIS charming face:
And when we arrived home, we were welcomed by an INCREDIBLY CLEAN house (vacuumed, bed made, dishes done, BATHROOMS cleaned) with notes like THIS taped to the wall:

And then some mini red roses waiting for me (yes, we do it ghetto style in the summer and use a ZOO cup for stuff like this).
I guess maybe he really DID miss us? Gotta love him. Sorry, I just had to brag on my man for a minute. Well, I have LOTS of post with LOTS of pictures but I'm being lazy right now and don't feel like doing it so this is all you get for now! More to come!

2 comments:

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Sweet husband! And who could resist that handsome face?! I'm sure he really did miss you. It feels good to be home, doesn't it? =D
But we sure did enjoy your company and playing with Boston. We'll have to do it again next year. =)

The Nielsons said...

Aww so cute! Can't wait to see you!!