LOOK WHO GRACED US WITH HIS PRESENCE....
KREW BRANDON COMBE
decided to make his BIG arrival today!!
He is 6 lbs 5 oz of handsome little bliss (such a little guy)! He was 19 inches long and is healthy and strong! The doctor said that if you wanted a perfect birth, this was it..it was perfect! I'm so happy that everything when so smoothly with her labor and the LOOONG wait is OVER! I can't wait to meet this little man in August! CONGRATS KARI AND BRANDON!!!!!! WE LOVE YA'LL AND YOUR NEW LITTLE MAN!!!!!!

3 comments:
yeah yeah yeah tell Kari & Brandon congrats for us! Tell Kari to get a blog so that we can keep up with her! Yeah for august and more pics (unless maybe I should check facebook someday?)
Cute! Cute name too. If we ever have a boy there wont be any cute names left!
congrats to them, I love that name!! Ever since Jenny Wilder named her son that!
Post a Comment