OUR FIRST GUESTS IN HOUSTON!
Mother's Day weekend (I know that seems like forever ago but I haven't had time to upload all these pictures) Kent's mom and sisters came into town for a quick visit. They got here late Friday and left in the afternoon on Sunday so we didn't have a TON of time to explore Houston but we did decide to hit up the Aquarium in downtown Houston. I must say it doesn't compare to the Aquarium of the Americas in New Orleans BUT it had pretty nice exhibits and outside they had lots for the kids to do. They also had a really fancy restaurant that I made Kent promise to take me to before the summer is over!

Kent showing Boston the alligator...ask Boston to show you what an alligator does next time you see him! He cracks me up!
Boston checking out the white tiger exhibit. Random, I know for an Aquarium but regardless they were gorgeous animals!
Hillary and Melia on the ferris wheel
Boston relaxing and enjoying the ride
A family picture. Please excuse my shine and sweat...its not the best picture but hey we rarely get one of all 3 of us!
2 things Kent does NOT like to do as a parent is #1 push the stroller and #2 ride the carousel with Boston! Why, I can't explain but regardless this will always leave ME in the pictures with Boston on the carousel.
I know my son looks miserable here but I promise he LOVED it! He was probably just tired of all the pictures. Poor guy. Don't you love how red his cheeks get when he gets hot? They get this way even when he's just been outside for a little while. He must get this from Kent because this doesn't happen to me.
We also waited in line FOREVER to go on this 8 minute train ride to go under a tunnel of sharks.
If you know my son, you know he LOVES trains so this was probably one of the highlights of his day!
When he finished riding all the rides and exploring the Aquarium, they had a little splash park for the kids to cool off in and play.
Boston went from kicking the water
And finally to this!! By the end, he was eating it ALL up!
Sid got soaking wet
and so did Melia!
We had a great time and it was fun to let the cousins play. Boston LOVES having older kids around to play with! Thanks ya'll for taking the time out to come visit!
We had a great time and it was fun to let the cousins play. Boston LOVES having older kids around to play with! Thanks ya'll for taking the time out to come visit!
























3 comments:
Fun! How gorgeous are you?! You do NOT look shiny or sweaty in that picture. I hope I look like that by the time my kid is 2!
Looks like yall had a blast. And Boston with his red cheeks... too cute! Where in H-town to yall live?
So fun! So are you going to take us there when we come in a few days?! That is, if we're still invited. =(
And yeah, a white tiger at an aquarium.....that is RAN.DOM
Post a Comment