A LITTLE INDOOR FUN!
I probably should've made this purchase this winter when we were trapped inside but everytime I went to Ikea to buy it, I couldn't find them anywhere. So when I came across it here in Houston, it was an INSTANT buy!
Boston races through this thing all day and then when he gets bored of racing through he will roll in it from one side of the room to the other. Then when he gets bored of rolling he tries to get me inside to chase him or lay with him. Let's just say this thing IS NOT made for adults BUT since I'm a good mom, I wiggle my way in!
Ready, Set, GO!!!!

I'M COMING!!!

ALMOST THERE
I probably should've made this purchase this winter when we were trapped inside but everytime I went to Ikea to buy it, I couldn't find them anywhere. So when I came across it here in Houston, it was an INSTANT buy!
Boston races through this thing all day and then when he gets bored of racing through he will roll in it from one side of the room to the other. Then when he gets bored of rolling he tries to get me inside to chase him or lay with him. Let's just say this thing IS NOT made for adults BUT since I'm a good mom, I wiggle my way in!
Ready, Set, GO!!!!

I'M COMING!!!

ALMOST THERE
Also, I came across these videos from a month ago that I wanted to post mainly for my fam:
Boston has gotten alot better has his ABC's now although he doesn't care to say them in order. Now it goes more like, "O, P, A, B, X, C, M, F..." Hey, if he can remember the alphabet without the order, that still works right? Isn't the point of the order so you can remember them? Or is there an actual reason why they are in the order they are?
GRANDMA JEAN: Boston pats his face when we say "Grandma Great" every time since you would pat his face and your face for him to remember/recognize what your name was! Well he remembers and he pats his face EVERY TIME we say "GRANDMA GREAT" in honor of you!




4 comments:
He is soooo smart! I love that he knows where his bum is! That is hilarious! You are such a good mama! Way cute!
I was seriously laughing when he kept saying Gucka over and over! He is adorable. ANd I am with you on the whole order of the alphabet thing. I don't think it really matters! Or maybe thats just what we want to tell ourselves;) I miss the Hoopers, can't wait to see ya'll in July!
What a cutie! I love his alphabet - who cares what order they're in? And I really need one of those tunnels! I can't believe how old he looks in that video!
Hey on the second video...what about Kari?? or Cash or Porsche?? I watch these things too!:( Anyway, I LOVED these cute little videos! I couldn't stop laughing when he kept saying guckguck over and over. I think he's a little obsessive complulsive like his mama is! These little videos made me so happy! I LOVE how he says his alphabet! "F" and "W" are my favorite-I love the way he says them! He loves saying "Mimi and Papa" too! And of course, I'm so glad Grandma Jean taught him "EEEUU!" It's ADOREABLE!
Post a Comment