Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'M JUST TRYING TO BE LIKE MY PAPA

When I saw this shirt, there wasn't a question asked, I was sold. My dad has a MILLION of these shirts so of course Boston wanted to be like Papa and have one of his own!

Kent likes to call these shirts "rich man's" shirts and says ONE DAY he'll wear them. Although, I assure you that with me as Kent's wife, I will never allow him to purchase such thing. Sorry daddy, I know you love them but that ain't our swagger....(did I really just use the word 'swagger'?)

3 comments:

Mom said...

So what's wrong with that shirt? He looks adorable and so will Kent some day! Its high end class...you'll change your mind.

AmyB said...

Don't say anything that won't taste good as it goes down later!

Adrienne said...

Hey!
This has nothing to do with you blog but I don't have your email! Are you watching American Idol?! I'm freaking out and no one else around here understands me! Simon just said Kris did better than Adam! AHHHH!!!! I know, please don't think I'm insane!