Sunday, May 24, 2009

2 YEARS DOWN WITH MANY MORE TO COME!
2 years ago today, I checked into the hospital 2 days past my due date ever so anxious to have this little man!! All I can say is thus far it has been an adventure every step of the way. He has gone from being such a little guy to a big, thick, boy! He's always been so sweet and has just warmed our hearts from the moment he entered the world! Over the past two years he has developed quite the little personality. His one track mind can sometimes drive me nuts but I know one day it will only help aid in developing himself into something great! He makes us laugh daily from his silly dances to his excitement of throwing a ball. His sweet smiles and laughs can just melt your heart. We love his all of his quirks and are so proud of his developments he reached. This little man has changed our lives so much for the better and has helped us want to become the best parents possible in order to allow him to achieve all possibilities life has to offer.














We're so grateful the Lord has allowed us to raise and rear Boston. We love him SO much! He is our pride and joy! HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY BUBBA!!!!!

7 comments:

Cassie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Boston!!! Its crazy to think that two years ago you had this little guy! He was so adroable as a baby and is quite handsome now as a 2 year old! Hope you have a fun day celebrating!

AmyB said...

I cannot believe our babies are two. Boston looks like a fun little guy and I am excited to get to watch him grow up right along with Aliyah. Happy Birthday Boston!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Boston! We wish we could have shown you around Sea World or had you over for dinner. Next time, hopefully you'll be able to make it here and we can visit!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Happy Birthday Boston. But you probably won't care that I left this comment because I should have remembered to call him yesterday. I left an extremly long message on your phone tonight, and you didn't pick up.....so that can only mean one thing.....you HATE me. Totally understandable.

I can't believe my little Boss Man is 2 already. I remember taking that black and white pic of him when he was a baby on the the 4th of July 2 years ago. It seems like it was just a little bit ago. I love the pictures you posted of him. I love that little guy.

Oh, and the one where he's wearing Sophie's dog that swims glasses, Chad thinks he looks like EDNA from The Incredibles! =) Leave it to Chad.... Love you guys.

Call me if you still love me.

critts said...

Happy Birthday Boston! I can't believe it's already been two years! What a stud.

Lisa said...

Boston looks so little in the first pics, and now he is such a little man! So stinking cute!

Also, the swimsuit top was from Layers and the bottoms were like $6 on the target sale rack. I rarely find tops and bottoms together that I like how they fit, so I mix and match swimsuit pieces.

I miss you!

Kari Combe said...

I LOVE these pictures you posted of Boston! It's amazing how much he's changed from when he was so cute and just born...to CHUBBO WUBBO...to still chubby but turning into a very handsome little man! I can't even believe how chubby he was back then! What did you feed the boy! I guess he's still pretty thick...no more double wide feet but now triple wide feet and all...I love it! My favorite picture though where I just cracked up forever...Boston and the goggles at Christmas time! OH YOU GOTTA LOVE HIM!!!