UPDATE
Just wanted to post a quick update on Little Boston! We went today for his 4 month check up and the results are in! Here is his current growth standings:
Weight: 17.3 pounds 90th percentile--yes this means he will NOT be fitting into 3-6 month clothes very much longer!
Height: 24.25 inches 40th percentile---still hasn't quite caught onto Kent's height...yet!
Head: 16.5 inches 25th percentile
So there you have it. Boss is our chubby, short, small headed little man! WE LOVE HIM!
P.S. He did get 3 more shots today and I just wanted to cry hearing him scream in pain! If he were older I would have totally bought him an ice cream cone!
5 comments:
BIG BOY!!! I love it! Didn't you take any pictures while mom was there? If so you need to post them and say what ya'll did for the weekend....birthday girl! By the way...i got your present like a week ago and haven't sent it off. I haven't forgotten about you. We're thinking we'll send Kents at the same time. Not sure. Anyway. Hope all is well.
I know....it is so sad when they get their shots. Every nurse is different about doing them too....some do them so fast so that they don't have a chance to breathe and then some do one and give them a minute to catch their breath and then do another. I hate the whole thing really.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm........now I can FINALLY be the one to say,"TIME TO UPDATE THE BLOG, GIRL!!!"
Love you.
p.s. Tickets go on sale tomorrow.
I love chubby babies!! I can't believe how big he is getting, I bet you love being a mom!!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/7-cara-menghemat-energi-sederhana
Post a Comment