Papa gave Boston all this "Boston Red Sox" gear. For some reason I can't post pictures right now so here's a video of him showing off his stuff! Thanks Dad he LOVES it!
Okay, I love him so much!!! I love that he is talking so much too. I almost started crying because I just wanted pick him up and squeeze him. Love you guys! p.s. Chad thinks he looks like Kent in that clip.
HE IS SO SO CUTE AND WHAT A CHUB! I wish I had sound on my computer so I could hear him talking. I'll have to look at this again on Brandon's laptop so I can hear him. He has your nostrils Karlee! HAHA! It's so cute! I love how he is sucking is bottom lip in and sucking his cheeks in. I can't wait to see ya'll on the 29th! :)
2 comments:
Okay, I love him so much!!! I love that he is talking so much too. I almost started crying because I just wanted pick him up and squeeze him. Love you guys!
p.s. Chad thinks he looks like Kent in that clip.
HE IS SO SO CUTE AND WHAT A CHUB! I wish I had sound on my computer so I could hear him talking. I'll have to look at this again on Brandon's laptop so I can hear him. He has your nostrils Karlee! HAHA! It's so cute! I love how he is sucking is bottom lip in and sucking his cheeks in. I can't wait to see ya'll on the 29th! :)
Post a Comment