Wednesday, September 19, 2007

NOT FORGOTTEN!


Since we post so many pictures of Boston up, I figured I should put some pics up of Stella. YES she is still apart of our family even though now I have Boston AND HER to worry about (trust me sometimes she is seriously MORE trouble than Boston!).


This weekend Jamie and Brett's dog, Roddick, came over to play with Stella. It was the first time they have met and I think Stella overwhelmed Roddick at first with her energy. Once they warmed up though, they were playing chase and tug-a-war. It was so cute to see them play and make friends! Then we did the unthinkable. Jamie and Brett convinced us to check out houses in Keller out where they are building. Since we were at our house, it was a little ways to go for them to take Roddick back to their house. SOOO...we took a risk and left them BOTH out in our apartment to roam FREE! I was a little nervous more so because of Stella but by the time we got home that evening (like 8 or 9 hours later) everything was intact and both dogs greeted us with home arms with nothing destroyed! There WAS one little pee spot but for leaving them in the hosue alone that long I kinda expected it but oh well! After they left Stella must of had a good time with Roddick because she PAST OUT until almost noon the next day! I'm sure she's SOO happy to have been able to find a new friend to play with!

1 comment:

jamie said...

SERIOUSLY I think they must have played the whole time because Roddick was totally passed out the whole way home and all of Sunday. He slept like ALL day and we were almost bugging him because we wanted to play!