PICTURES, PICTURES AND MOOOORE PICTURES!
So maybe some may think I take alot of pictures of Boston. Well, you are right! I seriously snap a picture of everything he does! But hey he's only little once and he IS my first baby! Here are a few pictures that I've taken over the past week.
Boston laying on his side which he always tends to do when I lay him on his back.
I walked out of the room for a few seconds and came back to this. Stella decided to lay down next to Boston. This isn't the first time she has done this either. Sometimes I'll come in and she's cuddled right up next to him. The other day I came in and she had her toy rope by his fingers trying to get him to play with her! HA!
I had to take these pictures of what Kent likes to call Boston's "muscles." Everyday I swear he gets bigger and bigger or should I say thicker and thicker! But hey he's just preparing himself to be our little football player!




This morning I remembered that Boston had this little beanie that matched these PJ's. I can't have him sleep in it because the boy sweats like CRAZY (probably due to his chubbiness) and I'm afraid it would just make him overheat. But since I had it I wanted him to atleast try it on and capture the moment while it lasted!




5 comments:
okay I totally love his muscles!
okay I totally love his muscles!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KARLEE, HAPPY BIRHTDAY TO YOU!Okay, how cute is that! it's good to see those jammies finally fit him. Although, in the picture, they do look like they are getting snug. BUt it could just be the picture. And I love that Stella loves Boston. And I think it's so cute that she was trying to get him to play with her. Too cute. Miss you so much and wish I could be there for you birthday! Hope you have a good one.
HAPPY B_DAY!! Hope you are having a good one!
Your Boston Man is so cute & his muscles are GREAT!
My favorite part about blogs are the pictures so keep more comin. You can never take too many pics of a cutie pie like Boston!
Post a Comment