Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A Few More Pics....


Since I haven't been able to post any pictures lately here are a few to catch up on.

Boss in his "Boston Red Sox" gear that Papa sent him! He finally fits in to it (but maybe not for much longer) so I finally had a chance to snap a few pictures of him in it!




Boss loves chillin in his boppy on his belly. He was watching TV here. He is TOTALLY mezmorized by the TV it cracks me up!


I was busy trying to get Boston's room a little bit more organized and came across this little snuggly toy while I was cleaning. I placed it on his chest while he was sitting there watching me and he gripped to it really tight and didn't want to let it go!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

He is soo cute, he is a lucky little guy to have such a fun mom and dad!

Cardon Family said...

He is so cute! I just want to squeeze those cheeks! I love cheeks...Jake and Tanner have both had good cheeks to kiss all day long!