Wednesday, September 12, 2007

UM UM GOOD!!!

I haven't been much of a baker lately. Call me a slacker but I have found an easy way to please Kent's sweet tooth. I was at Wal-Mart in July and found the Pillsbury Dough sugar cookies. I remembered that Kristin bought them last summer when we were down here and Kent LOVED them! So I got home all excited that I found them and told Kent about them. I was quickly let down as he acted like he totally didn't know that he had ever tried them! I KNEW that these were the ones so I hurried and baked them for him to try. After they cooled Kent put one in his mouth and instantly said, "YEP THIS IS THE ONE! These are seriously the BEST cookies!" He LOVES them and so I've resorted to these cookies instead of my homemade ones lately. Hey, it's VERY easy just pop them in the oven and BAM in 8 minutes you have a FABULOUS cookie! You have to eat them fresh out of the oven or else they aren't as delicious!
When I go to the store I always make sure I have two of these packs in my cart!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Karlee,
I don't know if you remember me, but I remember we were at your wedding. You little guy is so cute! Can't believe you guys live in Carrolton. We live in Ft Worth (Saginaw) Probably pretty close to yall.
Love your blog. Mine can be found on Jen & Markus blog.

Katie said...

All I have to say is..hahaha!! I was at Wal-Mart with Kristin today and she SAID THE SAME EXACT THING about these COOKIES!! You 2 are too funny! Maybe I'll have to go back and buy some!

jamie said...

YUM I will have to try these, they sound yum and fall-y!