The boys were counting down the days to go to MONSTER JAMS with their dad. It was a boys' night out where they got to eat MCDONALD'S (bleh) and then watch these massive trucks crush cars, jump over mounds of dirt, flip, and crash. Talk about boy heaven.
On Super Bowl Sunday, we dressed up in Bronco's colors for church. Peyton Manning is Boston's all time favorite quarterback so he was beyond THRILLED that he made it to the Super Bowl....so we had to support. We had a little Super Bowl party that night with a few friends and were sadly disappointed in the game, the commercials, AND the halftime show. Sadly, that ends football season in our house BUT I did spend an evening re-watching old Super Bowl games with Boston that they were replaying on NFL network. That kid and his football.
After having TWO snow days with ZERO snow, we woke up one morning WITH snow AND school. Sadly, Boston didn't get to enjoy it too much because we rushed out to school and it had melted by the time he made it home (he was NOT happy about that). There wasn't TOO much snow but we had a little bit on the trampoline and Hudson enjoyed it for about 2 minutes. Then he said he was too cold and wanted to go inside----my southern boy!
We are seriously OVER having to dress like this and want spring time to come and STAY.
But in the meantime, we stay cooped up trying to avoid the cold when possible which means we try to be creative to keep Hudson entertained while Boston is gone at school. This boy LOVES his trucks and made his own "dirt mound" to try to ride over. Although it was a rather disappointing attempt, I give him props for using his imagination.
Hudson is my kid who LOVES a craft. Very different from his older brother and we try to take advantage of this when I remember (because I'm not a very craft loving momma).
I feel like we should just hibernate and sleep the rest of the winter away.
I know its only February and for most people winter lasts through April but I hate a long winter and can only take about a month of the cold and then I'm DONE.
1 comment:
I love them! So fun how boston loves football.
Post a Comment