Saturday, February 15, 2014

2014

We had a PAR-TAY on New Years Eve.  
As soon as we got it started, the kids were already hyped up.
 We did a little pinata bashing,
 did what we could to stay awake (I hate that as I'm getting older we get more and more TIRED each year...I WON'T give into this....I refuse).
 Boston thinks he's the COOLEST thing because we now let him stay up until midnight on New Years Eve.  He tells me randomly throughout the year about how on that ONE night, he gets to stay up SO late.  He thinks he's hot stuff.
 And played games all night until the countdown was on.  
Then, the balloons dropped just like the ball in Times Square.
 And we celebrated with a little martinelli's
 Which made us all a little delirious (that or the lack of sleep)
Then we passed out.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: