Tuesday, February 18, 2014

we're growing


discovered the news: New Year's Eve
due date: August 24, 2014
kent: shocked (even though this has been a process for awhile)
me: thrilled
boys: ecstatic
gender guess: all 4 of us say hands down BOY
morning sickness: its been minimal compared to the other two.  i'm still constantly nauseous all day every day but can usually subside it with food for an hour or so.  i'm more tired than ever and can find myself napping almost every day (and I hate naps).  i found out that hudson snapped this gem one afternoon---perfect description of our lives right now---including all that laundry that's being forgotten about.  i have zero motivation to do anything and just want to hibernate and sleep this all away until the sickness and sleepiness go away.
I feel like our lives with drastically change this year in many ways but I'm SUPER thrilled to add to our family.
Can't wait to meet this little baby!!!

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Sooooo exciting!!! Congrats, again! I was exhausted more for the 3rd than I remember for the first two. For some reason, that hot better for like 4 weeks during the end of my 2nd trimester and then kicked back up...I hope yours gets easier!!! It'll be so fun to see that 3rd Hooper boy!

Adrienne said...

Sooooo exciting!!! Congrats, again! I was exhausted more for the 3rd than I remember for the first two. For some reason, that hot better for like 4 weeks during the end of my 2nd trimester and then kicked back up...I hope yours gets easier!!! It'll be so fun to see that 3rd Hooper boy!

jamie said...

So excited for you!!!! Hope the exhaustion eases up!