Monday, March 28, 2011
Baby Update I'm happy to announce Hudson slept 11 hours last night! I usually wake him up around 11 to feed him one more time but have had such a hard time getting him to fully wake up to eat! Kent convinced me last night to just let him sleep instead so I did, reluctantly, & told him if he woke up any earlier than normal, he was on duty! Well surprise, surprise the little man slept until right before 8! I'm one happy momma! On a sadder note, my "milk storage" came to an end today! After 8 1/2 weeks of living off stored milk, its run out and now he's officially turning into a full time formula boy. I've had mixed emotions about this day for awhile but I can't do anything about it. Here's to the next 9 months of breaking the bank buying baby formula!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i dont think isaac has ever slept 11 hours. seriously, i never get lucky.
Wow! 11 hours. What a good boy. Don't stress about the formula. All of mine were formula babies not by my choosing. Their fine :)
Haha, you make me laugh. What a big boy now! It is seriously a JOYOUS day when you wake up at 7 or 8 am and realize that you didn't get up in the middle of night to feed your baby!!!! I'm happy that you are now back on YOUR regular sleep cycle. =)
Post a Comment