Looks whose handsome face has been in our family now for 2 months?! Crazy how fast time flies!
Hudson has been a great baby so far! I started officially fully "babywising" as of last week. With Boston, he cried quite a bit as he learned to fall asleep on his own. Hudson, TOTAL opposite. I'd swaddle him up, lay him down in his crib and asleep he went. He may have cried for a minute at first or woken up 45 minutes into his nap and cried a minute but fell back asleep with no hassle. He now sleeps his full two hour naps without a peep and I have to wake him up to eat! He also started sleeping through the night last week. He'd been doing it every other night (luckily he slept through the night when it was MY turn to get up with him, poor Kent) but the past few nights he has been consistent and sleeps from 11:30-5:30. He'll then go back down after I feed him at 5:30 until I wake him up just after 8 to eat. So no complaints from this momma! He's been eating 4.5 oz like a pro! He is now smiling at us all the time (Kent gets the most smiles out of him) and is cooing all the time. Sunday night I had him on his belly for some tummy time when he rolled over from his belly to his back. I couldn't believe it so I made him do it again! So, sure enough he did it again! I still didn't believe it so I made him try a THIRD time and he did it AGAIN! Needless to say, we were amazed at his skills!
Weight: 12 lbs 13 oz --78%
Height: 22.5 inches--33%
Head: I forgot and can't find the paper now! He was 28% is all I can remember.
He got his 3 shots and screamed bloody murder! He calmed down pretty quickly when I picked him up but I feel horrible when they poke them like that! I told the doctor about him rolling over and so Hudson proved once again to her that he could do it (although now he hasn't done it since)! He is getting so big and we love him to pieces around here! I just can't get enough of my sweet boy!
4 comments:
He is so stinkin cute! I wish I could've held him while you guys were here! I can't believe he's sleeping through the night, that's awesome!
He is a gorgeous baby! Soooo handsome! Good work Momma!
He is so cute! He looks like your family, I think. What a sweet boy! I'm glad to hear he is doing so well!
He si adorable! I think he looks like your dad. Does anyone think the same? He is darker than Boston too. You have the cutest little boys! Hope all is well. :)
Post a Comment