Monday, March 21, 2011

DATE NIGHTS!


Since Hudson was born we have still managed to have a few (I mean a FEW) date nights here and there. I always appreciate time I can spend with JUST Kent. I love my boys but you always need some time out. About a month ago we took some employees who were leaving us (one moving & one having a baby) out to Fogo de Chao to get our EAT on & say our "goodbyes"! I wasn't brave enough to leave Hudson so we took him with us. I did more babysitting than enjoying BUT it was still a fun night to get dressed up and go out!


(Please ignore the poor picture quality. Took pics with Kent's phone)
The Houston Livestock & Rodeo has come and gone but not BEFORE we took full advantage! I convinced Kent to go see Tim McGraw with me and surprisingly without putting up a fight about seeing my man, he agreed! So I bought some cowgirl boots, got my FIRST paid babysitter (I had a little anxieties but all went well) & headed off on a double date night with our friends the Buchanans!

Of COURSE we had to eat some yummy fair food--burgers, turkey legs, fries, fried twinkies, & fried oreos were on the menu for the night (and about 349684739 calories we eaten)!

Then we hit up a little TIM! I was surprised to see so many people who WEREN'T standing and singing along but WE still had fun regardless! The show was shorter than I expected but it was worth EVERY minute we did get!

We match and I didn't even notice!


We ended the night riding a few rides (one that about killed us) and called it a night! It really was a fun night & when we got home, thanks to our fabulous babysitter, all was well with the boys too! Here's to more date nights with a REAL babysitter!!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

AWWW so fun!!! You look so cute Karlee! Also we want to go to fogo de chao so bad! Wish we could see you guys!

Adrienne said...

that fried twinkie this looks like it could kill someone! Y'all are so cute! Glad you got time just the two of you!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Aw, you guys all look so cute! I'm glad you were able to get out for a while and have some fun! Life gets too crazy sometimes. Now that you've found a sitter you like, you can go on dates ALL the time. ;)
Cute post!