Monday, February 21, 2011

ALL IN WHITE
We have literally had visitors ever since Hudson was born! Things have been go, go, go and now finally we can settle in the next little while. Now its time to play catch up!
On February 6th, after Stake Conference we had an intimate, family only blessing for Hudson Matthew. We were lucky to have Kent's brother Jeff and his family, Kent's mom, my parents, my brother in law Chad and my Uncle Mike's family there for the big day. Those who helped stood in the circle and bless Hudson were:
Kent
Randy Bluth (my dad)
Chad Withers (my brother in law)
Mike Bluth (my dad's brother)
Luckily, this baby didn't cry the WHOLE blessing like Boston did (I remembered to feed this child beforehand). He did start to get a little fussy towards the end...sorry Kent, I know you hate that. It was still a beautiful blessing and I'm so grateful that I have a wonderful husband who is able perform it.

Mike & Jill+girls (Madison, Jenna, Abby, Brynn)

Jeff, Kamryn, Kelly, Carol, Jordan

Dad & Mom

Chad+my parents


We are so thankful to have this sweet little man in our lives. He is seriously such a joy and blessing. Our family now feels even more complete since we've added him, our sweet little handsome Hudson.

3 comments:

Ciara said...

1. you look AMAZING karlee!
2. so lucky hudson is loved by so many.
3. he is so adorable and if (not when) he loses his dark hair I might shed a tear b/c he looks perfect with it.

Cassie said...

Karlee I agree with the above friend! You seriously look gorgeous, how in the world do you look like that with a brand new baby?! Hudson is such a doll! It makes me excited for a boy one day!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

I just love that little guy! It was so fun to hold him and see him while you guys were here. LOVE his hair and I'm glad that so many people (minus me) were able to come and be there for his blessing.

And by the way, I love seeing all of Boston's different "poses" in each picture. He cracks me up!