THEN AND NOW...
I saw this on some else's blog and decided I'd take a look back at Easter pics last year and see what my little man looked like....
THEN:
10 months....his binky and bottle were the only 2 things to sit him still long enough for a picture!
NOW:
22 months....he still doesn't sit still so I've learned to let him roam and pray I get a good shot!
22 months....he still doesn't sit still so I've learned to let him roam and pray I get a good shot!
I LOVE THIS LITTLE MAN!!!!!!
.jpg)

2 comments:
He is sooo cute! He is looking very grownup now and I love how you style his hair, what a cutie!
So cute! I think I'm going to have to try this on my blog too. Boston's face looks the same physically, but the does look much older and still just as adorable! I love that little guy.
Post a Comment