OBSESSION WORSENS...
So Saturday night we went to an old friend's house who we haven't seen since college. We were watching this:
on this (brand new):
I didn't know how to react! Boston was in ALL seriousness thinking he was ACTUALLY there APART of that team! He was running around with the ball trying to do what the players were doing and when they shot the ball at the basket, Boston decided to shoot at the SAME ONE! It was funny, yet I felt HORRIBLE and SOO lucky my son didn't put a hole through their TV! Seriously, he's OBSESSED! If you ONLY knew...and it's only getting worse!





11 comments:
HA! I am so glad he didn't break it---that would have been awful!
hahahhahahah........hehehehehehehe......I don't care who you are.......thats funny!
whoa! It's one tree hill all over again.
My mouth is literally wide open! I can't believe he didn't break it! That is so funny/not...
that's too cute!
I am dying right now!!!!!
I'm just glad it wasn't my tv! =0
I'll be sure to hide ALL balls when boston gets here and to shut my armoire door as well. =)
Funny story! I was sick to my stomach reading it until I found out he didn't break it! I think Eric wwould have had to leave to compose himself the room if his TV was broken. He has the exact same TV and shutters if the kids walk to closely to it! Funny boy...Boston and Eric both!
Okay sorry for not proof reading my comment....its bad and I can't edit it now. You get the idea!
OH wow! That would so not be cool in Markus' house with Markus' Samsung. I'll act like I don't want to show him what kids can do :) I usually laugh hard at these cute things, but dude if it would harm his baby (i.e. tv or computer) I would so never have kids ;)
LOL ... Karlee, that is hilarious. I am so glad he didn't break it.
Haha! that's cute! I'm SO sorry we missed you guys at the Easter party! we totally would have come if we knew you guys were gonna be there! that's too bad!
Post a Comment