Tuesday, April 28, 2009

MY SON IS ADDICTED TO THIS:
I never thought it would happen. All I hear when he wakes in the morning or after a nap is, "Ba-me! Ba-me!" (that's Barney in the language of Boston). What to do?
The one thing I DO love about Barney is at the end when the "I Love You, You Love Me" song comes on and the words "with a great BIG HUG and KISS from me to you.." are sung, Boston comes to me and gives me a BIG HUG and a KISS! That's looking at the positive right?

6 comments:

- said...

Ha! berkley went through a barney phase. hopefully it will pass. but she does still sing that song alot and I love that!

The Nielsons said...

Aw that's cute! Is Isabel going to have to be subjected to this when we visit? I just need to prepare Taylor for it, b/c he HATES the B-Man. (Barney, not Boston.)

Lindsay said...

lol Braden loves him too! o well it could be worse...right? :) if you guys end up coming to kc again you've got to let us know!

Katie and Josh Fairbanks said...

Jordan loves Barney too! I never thought that I would let him watch it, but he does wonders to keep Jordan entertained if I am trying to do something! Yay!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

I hope he doesn't end up being gay! =)

JOKING! Rylee went through a Barney phase too. Sophie never really did. At least it teaches making good choices. Wait until he gets into Ben 10, Spiderman, G.I. Joe, Batman, Peter Pan, Robin Hood....he's going to be running around crashing into things, finding ANYTHING for a sword or gun....just wait. Enjoy the Barney phase while it last.

While I'm thinking of it, maybe just don't let him watch any of those upcoming shows. =0

Kelly Munns said...

isaac's over barney right now. he's into mickey mouse. he did the same kissing thing though. it's so cute. i love it.