COUNTDOWN TIME!
We are officially ONE MONTH away from having this little man turn TWO!!!! I can NOT believe it!
On another note, we had our first official day at the pool yesterday and can I just say how much I LOVED it!!! Oh it's SOO nice to sit in the sun and get some color to your skin. I LOVE our apartment pool because they have this area that's only 6 inches deep which means Boston can play and get in and out easily. He LOVES that freedom instead of being fully emerged in water the whole time. He loves to throw a ball and go after it on his own! I will thoroughly enjoy it this summer, that's FOR SURE!

3 comments:
I love that picture of Boston. Can't believe it has been almost two years ago in North Carolina that he was born. Oh the memories! I so enjoyed my time with you and your little family...even though you were a little out of it for awhile. It was like having my own but without the postpartum stuff. Yea! Being with you girls at that special time is unforgettable. Thanks for letting me share it with you and Kent.
I love that picture of Boston! What a sweet baby boy. I totally remember that phase when he was that teeny. What a handsome little boy. And he has COMPLETLY changed. He looks NOTHING like that anymore. He's changed so much in his face it's amazing. Wow!
isaac saw this picture and said, "shhh...beebee" boston is so cute!
Post a Comment