Yes, this is what you get when you're bored, it's cold outside and you're trying to entertain a 20 month old boy (yes, he's 20 MONTHS)!
We built it.
Boston LOVED it and played.
Well it was a nice try and lasted from start to finish about 10 minutes of our day!





7 comments:
We have done that for Jackson and Ben so many times and they just love it. Boston is such a cutie!
How fun are y'all!? I love the fort! Sorry that you're stuck with all that snow, hope it starts to warm up soon!
How fun are y'all!? I love the fort! Sorry that you're stuck with all that snow, hope it starts to warm up soon!
SOO fun! i haven't built a fort in forever! Whatever keeps them entertained right?
SOO fun! i haven't built a fort in forever! Whatever keeps them entertained right?
You guys are such great parents. Looking at that mess in your front room is stressing me out right now! Rylee is 6 and I don't think we've ever built our kids a fort. OOps.
Maybe I should get over how much time it would take me to put it all away and just be a fun mom! Yeah, we'll try it.
I LOVE it! How fun for Boston! We used to make forts or tents when we were young too and loved it! How creative and fun are you two! Boston was probably thinking, "my mama and daddy are so cool to make me this awesome fort to play in!" Very fun and cool parents!
Post a Comment