Thursday, January 22, 2009

THE CHURCH SPEAKS OUT

Kristin just emailed me this link to watch an ABC News clip done with Elder Ballard and Elder Cook on polygamy, prop 8, and temples that I thought I'd share. It was a good clip I just wish it would've been longer so they could speak more on these issues!

2 comments:

Cherie' said...

Was it just me or did that reporter seem to have a serious attitude problem. And we are converting the dead to Mormanism? Someone didn't do all of their research. I am super proud of our apostles though, they did what they were asked to do and they did it well. Strange times we are in.

Amanda and Brandon Jamison said...

There were parts of that video that were a little weird! I didn't like how they described baptism for the dead, or "secret handshakes"! I am happy that the church is taking a stand and not letting everyone else define our church. Didn't like the interviewer AT ALL!!