A BAD MOM? POSSIBLY...
I definately get the award for worst mom of the day! Boston is apparently a little sick today and a LITTLE needy as well. After hearing hours of wanting to be held and crying/whining, well my patience can only go so far especially when I'm husbandless! Anyway, tonight I let Stella out to go potty and when I let her back in Boston ran over to help open the door. The problem is that he LOVES to stand in the back door and just open and close it over and OVER and OVER again no matter HOW cold and no matter HOW sick he is! So I was trying to hurry before he got over to get the door shut when I look down while I'm in the process of slamming the sliding door (yes you have to slam it because of the ice build up) and see these tiny fingers in the door jam...
It was too late...
They got SMASHED!
I felt HORRIBLE! My poor little man was sitting there as red faced as can be with snot dripping down his face (gross, I know, but come on the little man was in PAIN) and these little RED fingers throbbing in agony! Talk about your child's pain making you want to cry while you're trying to figure out how to take your child's pain away!
The good thing is, it's bedtime and I'm in timeout!
7 comments:
Oh how sad...poor little Boston. I know sometimes as a parent you think it hurts you almost as much as it hurts them. I hope his little fingers are feeling better. If Mimi had been there, I would have gotten him BIG ice cream cone! Give him a kiss and a hug. You are not a bad Mama, just a Mama who loves her little boy and too many times things are out of our control.
Aww you are a GREAT Mom. If it makes you feel any better, Roddick and I were playing ball and somehow the tennis ball dropped on Blake's face. He started WAILING! I felt so bad.
Oh poor little man! I swear i do something to make tessa cry about every day. You are a great mom, and luckily for us, they don't remember these things yet!
Sweet little guy. I feel for him, especially after being on the phone with you and hearing the poor dear. Way to go mom!!! =) just kidding.
You're a great mom and I know how you feel when you accidently inflict pain on your child. It kills you!! I hope he's doing better (fingers, snotty nose and all). If you need anything, let me know. Love you guys.
Hey! poor little man. I bet you honestly fely worse than he did though. And don't feel like a bad mom, you are so cute.
Nice fort, by the way! I used to always make forts!!!
Okay, by the way, let me know how P90X goes, I almost bought it the other day. Tell me how you like it!
Well I was going to say pretty much everything that all the rest of these comments say, but I think it is redundant by now. So...instead I won't write that I feel sorry for him at all. Better tell him to man up!
Haha, j/k! I won't say that you're not a good mom though...that's just mean! ;)
Post a Comment