Sunday, January 25, 2009

IT WILL NEVER END....

I mean NEVER! These past few weeks we haven't had a BIT of snow! I wouldn't call everyday that we've had a perfect sunny day by all means, but in my head I was thinking "Maybe by Feb we'll be hitting the 50's & 60's!" All our snow was beginning to FINALLY melt. We went from 5 ft to about 3 ft and in our backyard we were starting to see the ground again!! But sure enough, just as I was getting my hopes up, I woke up this morning to another snow fall and it hasn't stopped yet! I'm pretty sure we have almost a foot and it's not over yet....
Why has January been so long?
I'm over it!

2 comments:

Amanda and Brandon Jamison said...

karlee you know I love ya....but if there was a scrooge for snow......you might be her!

jamie said...

Lol I am SO A SCROOGE for snow too! Um...Texas roof pretty please? Lots of built in baby sitters!