Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A FEW LAST SHOTS

Other than a few outings in Louisiana, I realize I didn't take very many pictures over the 2 week span of time that we were there! Here are the last few pictures that I took with my phone/camera during our visit. I know we did alot more than what I posted...everytime we are in Louisiana we always stay extremely busy. It was of course a fun visit with family and friends and it was a bittersweet goodbye! I was excited to get back and see Kent after 2 weeks of his absence. Can I just brag again on my husband and say that when we got home that night we were greeted by SUNFLOWERS (I've NEVER gotten sunflowers before which brings me to why I called them daisys originally and also why I didn't know that they 'go to sleep' at night and move towards the sun in the morning hence the name 'SUN' flowers...I'm retarded), a set table WITH placemats, hamburgers prepared with condiments, chips, and fruit all on the table ready and waiting! With me going on all these trips, Kent is sure becoming a pro and this whole welcome home thing! What can I say, I DO have a great husband!
Sorry this picture is blurry, it was taken with my phone. We took a walk one Sunday with Mimi and Papa around their neighborhood trying to be noisy and check out the mansions being built in their neighborhood but unfortunately people were there and we couldn't look through them so we just enjoyed our family walk instead!
Okay, don't think my son is gay or anything but my mom has all kinds of floaties at her pool for the kids when they come swimming. I found this one in there (I think it used to be Sophie's) and thought this would help Boston alot in the pool. He doesn't care for his floaty anymore since he learned that it was more fun to swim in mommy's arms instead! I know this looks retarded BUT Boston LOVED being in this "leotard" as Rylee called it. He swam in it SOO well and I wasn't as nervous with him walking around the pool. HILARIOUS don't you think?
Auntie Kelli with our Boss man! We were SOO happy to be able to spend all this time with Kelli! She's SUCH a great aunt and is incredible with children! She'll probably have 8 of her own one day!
Boston taking over the driving while Kristin took the girls inside to go potty on our way back to Dallas. He is now officially OBSESSED with wanting to be in the driver's seat and move the stearing wheel...umm like father like son?!?

3 comments:

- said...

Yes! I love the leotard. thats all Im gonna say!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Those are really cute pictures. The road trip was really fun. Long, but fun.

Cherie' said...

Kelly is wonderful with children! Ben just adores her.