Monday, July 21, 2008

JUMP N JIVE!
Kent was only in town from Friday until Sunday but Boston and I stayed for 2 weeks! We did alot in 2 weeks it seemed! Looking back at my pictures, it doesn't look like I took very many but I'll post what I have!

One of the days we were there, Mimi took us to JUMP N JIVE! We've been to a place like this in Kansas City for Rylee's birthday but Boston was still a little too young to enjoy it. This place he REALLY enjoyed now that he's older! He LOVED going down the huge slide and wanted me to take him over and over. He wasn't too sure about the other blow up things that you jump in but they had some other things for him to play with that he enjoyed instead!
Playing with Mimi
Rylee and Sophie racing down the slide...I think Rylee won but I'm sure Sophie said afterwards, "It's not a race Ry!"
One of the bazillion times we went down this slide! I'll tell you what, it WEARS YOU OUT!
Boston didn't want me to put him down on this one but he didn't mind me holding him and jumping!

5 comments:

Justin and Stacey said...

Love the update! I just want to tell you that Boston is so darn cute! I love those little chunky cheeks!! I'm glad you had a fun trip...too bad Kent couldn't stay longer!

Lisa said...

Great update. You are such a darling mom Karlee. I hope one day I can see Boston in person, because he is so stinking cute!

critts said...

How fun! I can't wait until Marc starts enjoying places like that.

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

That too was a fun day. I love that Boston was totally intimidated by it all. Who'da thought? By Christmas I'm sure he'll be all about it.
I have some really cute pictures of Boston from our trip down to LA that I can't wait to post!

Cherie' said...

That looks like so much fun!