THE 4TH OF JULY!!!

We are finally back in town! We came back last Wednesday but there has been so much to catch up on and stuff to do that I'm just now getting a chance to catch up on blogging! I know you have all just been DYING to have me post!
So where have we been? Louisiana of course! We went there for the 4th of July and luckily Kent was able to break away for a weekend to hang with the fam! For our 4th, we had family and friends to my parents house for a great bbq, swimming, and the best firework show around (yes we even had random strangers drive over this year to watch)!! 

Boston must have been napping during this pic...
Kelli got to come back to LA for the big occasion!
Turns out that Boston LOVES watermelon! He ate about a million pieces on the 4th!
Kari and Brandon made the trip down for the 4th too! We were SOO happy to see them since we don't get to see them very often since they're so far away!
The Richardson boys and all the sons-in-laws had their annual pool basketball game! I don't think anyone came out with TOO many scratches like last year but I know their feet were pretty scraped up!
Sid was in BR and she came with Grandma Hooper to the festivities!
Kent and Boston watching the crazy firework show!
The one shot I got of the show!
HAPPY LATE 4TH!!









4 comments:
FINALLY!!
haha i love it. i love all of it! that little boston sure is a cutie. that close-up of his makes his eyes just sparkle. they are a gorgeous blue. and you, little missy, are a teeny tiny! have you lost your "weight" cause it sure is lookin good to me...mmm mmm!
Yes, we did have a lot of fun! The house is awfully quiet now, but full of wonderful memories! I do have to get copies of your pictures. We are very fortunate to have such darling little grandchildren...I, of course, am not biased at all! Love ya'll
Okay, I have alot of things to say about this post.....
First...who are those 3 adorable children sitting on those stairs? They are darling. =)
Second...the picture of Boston sitting outside in his swimsuit is priceless! He looks so handsome.
Third...you've GOT to do something about Kent and those cut off t-shirts. He's giving the south a bad rep! =)
And Fourth...thanks to all for helping with my cupcake project. I think it turned out rather well.
Post a Comment