I was tagged to do this about Kent. So here goes.....
What is his name: Kent Matthew Hooper
How long have we been together? We have been married since Aug. 27, 2004 and started dating Jan 2004.
How old is he? 26
Who eats more? I feel like I eat alot but everytime I cook and there's a little bit left I always tell Kent to eat the last bit. We are SOO bad about eating leftovers and I don't want it to go to waste!
Who said I love you first? Kent said I love you first but coincidently it was the same day that I was trying to build up the courage to tell him! I was SO happy he said it first though because it made it ALOT easier for me to tell him after that.
Who is taller? KENT! By like a foot!
What's his favorite sport? Well he grew up playing baseball but lately he LOVES playing basketball. He says that's his sport right now. Favorite sport to watch---LSU FOOTBALL!
Who is smarter? I think we are both smarter in different areas...maybe this is why we're such a good match!
Who does the laundry? I have to give Kent credit on this one. I'm SOO bad about doing laundry. I wait and wait until I absolutely HAVE to do it and by then Kent has needed clothes and already has thrown them in the wash. I feel bad and I'm really trying harder to be better at this. I just HATE folding clothes which both of us are really bad at. We normally just leave it in a basket until the majority of the clothes have been dug out and then we fold the remaining little bit! BUT like I said I'm doing better!
Who does the dishes? If I cook, Kent does the dishes and if Kent cooks, I do the dishes!
Who pays the bills? This has gone back and forth our whole marriage, at first Kent did then I took over because I thought it would help me with my spending habits to take over and it has! For some reason I really enjoy doing it because I love organizing it all and having my specific routine of doing it every month!
Who cooks dinner?? WHEN we cook dinner, majority of the time it's me but Kent is known to make some killer pasta and if I haven't been grocery shopping in awhile Kent is VERY good about finding something that can be thrown together.
Who cooks dinner?? WHEN we cook dinner, majority of the time it's me but Kent is known to make some killer pasta and if I haven't been grocery shopping in awhile Kent is VERY good about finding something that can be thrown together.
Who drives when you are together? Kent--although since Boston was born, I get very nervous when Kent drives and sometimes I wish I could be the one driving but Kent probably feels the same way about me.
Who is more stubborn? People who know us KNOW that I am DEFINATELY more stubborn but I do feel like I have loosened up ALOT since I've been married. Kent may not agree with that though but trust me I've gotten ALOT better. He was warned before we got married....HA!
Who kissed who first? I kissed Kent first. I was waiting and WAITING for him to kiss me and there were definately opportunities but he never took them, so finally I was tired of waiting and just did it! Glad I did!
Who proposed? Kent proposed
Who has more siblings? KENT! He has 5 and I have 3.
Who wears the pants in the family? This is hard. Kent says he is so "laid back" that I'm the one who wears the pants but if he feels strongly about something he stands his ground about it.
This was kinda fun! Now I get to tag: Kristin, Jamie, Kiers, Ciara. I'll be waiting....


1 comment:
Just to clarify...I wear the pants! :)
Post a Comment